Tuesday, June 22, 2010

UGLY STREET "ART"


I fucking hate these tags around são paulo. It says "more love, please"... WTF?!!?! I mean, I'm not against the message... you can put out any message you want... but if you are planing to dominate the whole fucking são paulo walls with these motherfucking tags you should at least do something pretty....
these tags sucks. And this heart looks like one of these ugly "Home& Garden Decoration Wall stickers". It would only be worse if it was made on corel draw. I hate these fucking tags. It's so fucking ugly... when I see them the uglyness of them makes me FURIOUS and ANGRY... the "love" message goes completely in vain.

I mean, these "more love please" tags are on every fucking block and when they are not in black color they are in that hideous 100% Magenta. When you are crossing the street it's on the phone booth... then you go to get a cab there they are again... I don't think this person wants more "LOVE". I think this person wants to be famous, wants to be considered by other stupid assholes who are touched by it as "A smart and sensitive genius... wow...". Fuck...