Thursday, October 2, 2008

the VAG's ph of the day:
medium roast (not so dry!!)

ok bitches,
tonight miss palin will makes us hate her even more.
but imagine the SNL re-dramatization of tonight's debate!
I'll bet Tina Fey will get an oscar for it.
meanwhile, the daily cute:

miss Leanne

we're totally doing some black magic for you to win, Leanne
specially after Jerell simply ignored (ok, the doll might have been traveling or somethin') the drunk message me and Carol left on his answering machine for him to come to our L.A. show.

No, I'm kidding, we love everyone. Even miss Palin!

SPEAKING OF WITCH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

I forgot to download last night's Project Runway!!!
Ears covered, don't tell me, don't tell me!
And by the preview everyone CRIED, right???
OK, I have to run and dowload this one.